Mr. Hutchison is the Vice President of Investigative Engineering at VCE Inc. He has 32 years of experience and has performed over 1800 forensic investigations in the area of Accident Reconstruction.
He holds a B.S. degree in Mass Communications from Middle Tennessee State University.
REPRESENTATIVE AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Traffic Accident Reconstruction
- Vehicle & Equipment Defects
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES
- ACTAR Certified Accident Reconstructionist
- B.S. Mass Communications, Middle Tennessee State University
- Society of Accident Reconstructionists (SOAR)