Mr. Hutchison is the President of VCE Inc. He has 41 years of experience and has performed over 3000 forensic investigations in the area of Civil Engineering including structural damage and evaluations, blasting damage, water intrusion, sinkole (Karst) evaluations, building codes, chimney fire inspections, lightning damage, and roof inspections.
He holds a B.S. degree in Civil Engineering from Tennessee State University and a B.A. degree in Management from Belmont University.
Mr. Hutchison has authored various technical papers related to blasting damage potential, blasting vibration projection, and seismic accuracy.
REPRESENTATIVE AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Structural Damage and Evaluations
- Blasting Damage
- Water Intrusion
- Sinkole (Karst) Evaluations
- Building Codes
- Chimney Fire Inspections
- Lightning Damage
- Roof Inspections
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES
- Registered Professional Engineer in Alabama, Arizona, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, and West Virginia
- B.S. Civil Engineering, Tennessee State University
- B.A. Business Management, Belmont University
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- International Society of Explosives Engineers (ISEE)
- National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE)
- Tennessee Road Builders Association (TRBA)